As a Military Friendly® School, University of the Cumberlands is honored to serve those who have served in achieving their education and career goals. We are committed to continually improving our military student experience—from admissions to career placement. Here are just a few advantages we offer active duty servicemembers, reservists and veterans and their families:
- Top Ten Military Friendly® School – ranked 7th in the nation in this category for 2021-22 among private schools offering doctoral degrees
- Credit for service—certain military experience and/or previous college coursework can apply toward degree credit requirements
- Military and Veterans Career Pathway—dedicated assistance in transition to civilian careers
- Military student campus liaison— offers individualized, full-service support, including admissions, financial aid and academic and technical-related program needs
- Discounted tuition for certain master’s degrees –reduced tuition rate of $275 per hour for Master’s level Business, Criminal Justice, Education, Health, Information Technology, and Christian Studies degree programs
Our tradition of recognizing military service goes back a long way. We continue to look for ways to build on this tradition—to give back to those who have given so much through a high caliber educational experience.
Ready to find how to make the most of your military student benefits? Contact Russell Carr at 606-539-4247 to get a personalized evaluation.