World-class degree programs – just a click away
We believe that a student should receive the same quality of education online that they expect from a traditional classroom experience. Since University of the Cumberlands has a strong history and reputation rooted in our traditional approach, we understand what students need to succeed in their education.
That’s why we are the best choice for those looking to be a part of a proud tradition of academic excellence while enjoying the convenience of online learning. Many of our students are adult learners with busy lives, but that shouldn’t stop them from advancing their professional goals through education.
No matter what your schedule, you can benefit from our approach to online learning. Plus, all of our degree programs can be completed at your own pace. We use innovative online tools that help students absorb course materials and maintain constant contact with their instructors, while providing resources for research and communication with their peers.
Fill out the form on this page so we can help you design an online approach to higher education that fits your life!
Associate’s Degree Programs
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Graduate and Certificate Programs
- Doctorate in Business Ph.D. – Executive
- Doctorate in Information Technology Ph.D. – Executive
- Doctorate in Leadership Ph.D. – Executive
- Master’s in Business Administration – Executive
- Master’s in Digital Forensics – Executive
- Master’s in Global Business with Blockchain Technology – Executive
- Master’s in Information Systems Security – Executive
- Master’s in Information Technology – Executive
- Master’s in Project Management – Executive
- Master’s in Strategic Management – Executive
“I was attracted to UC because of its location in the beautiful foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and the small class sizes. Throughout the application process, everyone was so helpful, courteous, and professional, which made even the beginning of my UC education a positive experience. The instructors are very hands-on and supportive, which was something I was looking for in my PA education.”