Our Associate Degree in Business Administration is designed to for decision-makers who are prepared to lead in the 21st century. Our curriculum combines liberal arts with business to prepare students with a robust skillset including insightful thinking, effective communication and organized information management.
This program can help you:
- Assess your personal values and connect them to ethical behaviors appropriate to your intended endeavors
- Develop disciplinary competence and critical thinking skills relevant to formulating problem solving strategies
- Improve your communication skills
- Develop technology-based skills appropriate for the current environment and cultivate an awareness of the dynamic nature of technology, necessitating lifelong learning
- Think outside of local contexts and build team and leadership skills
Fill out the form on this page for more information about our Associate’s Degree in Business Administration.