Counselor Education & Supervision (Ph.D.)
If you’re considering a teaching or leadership future in higher education settings, University of the Cumberlands PhD in Counselor Education & Supervision is for you. Your program will help you pursue leadership roles in academia or as a high-level administrator in clinical settings, such as a behavioral health agency.
Through this online counseling education Ph.D. program, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of counseling and educational theory
- Master relevant research areas and how they can be applied to strategic problem-solving
- Fortify your commitment to professional service, grounded in ethical decision-making
As a graduate of the program, you’ll be prepared for leadership roles with the comprehensive knowledge base needed to:
- Teach counselor education and assure students graduate with advanced clinical expertise
- Lead and manage counseling groups
- Strongly advocate for the professional counseling vocation
- Use state-of-the-art tech to facilitate effective instruction in counseling
- Grow your skills as a researcher, scholar or professional writer in the field of counseling
Plus, this education leadership Ph.D. program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Are you ready for a terminal degree in Educational Leadership? One focused on helping you help future counseling professionals be their best? One that is 100 percent online to fit your busy life? And one that is fully accredited by the top counseling education accreditation agency in the U.S?
Then we have your online PhD in Counselor Education & Supervision program. Fill out the form today and we’ll get you the information you need to get started on your career-changing program.