A Doctor of Business Administration degree program can help you become the leader your company needs – a driver toward innovation and market leadership. From global management models to organizational performance analysis, your DBA from the Robert W. Plaster Graduate School of Business will help you understand and apply strategic theories for better results.
University of the Cumberland’s online DBA program offers:
- Career-enhancing coursework steeped in current research and challenges facing accounting, finance, economics, management and marketing
- A flexible schedule to meet the needs of candidates, like you, already working hard to make an impact in business
- The networking opportunity to strengthen your skillset and pass along your hard-won learnings
You will also learn how to:
- Develop research-based, strategic, effective and ethical solutions to optimize organizational performance (both domestic and international)
- Apply advanced communication, collaboration, research and critical thinking skills
- Design rigorous research that contributes to the professional body of business and provides linkages to practical business applications
Discover how an online DBA program from University of the Cumberlands can take your business career to new heights. Fill out the form on this page for more information.