A Doctor of Philosophy in Business degree program will give you the tools you need to prepare the next generation of business leaders for success. Whether you’re leading through cutting-edge research or from leading at the head of a college class, you’ll gain the critical thinking abilities, decision-making techniques, evaluative skills and instructional concepts needed to excel in either role: research or instruction. Let your PhD program from the Robert W. Plaster Graduate School of Business help you develop advanced levels of business proficiency in conducting applied research and attain a deeper understanding of business theory and application.
The University of the Cumberlands online PhD program offers:
- Core coursework to enhance your understanding of research and management practices
- An in-depth review of strategies in business fundamentals – from accounting and finance to economics, management, and marketing
- A flexible schedule to meet the needs of candidates, like you, already working hard to make an impact in business
- The networking opportunity to strengthen your skillset and pass along your hard-won learnings
You will also learn how to:
- Do the research needed to get to the root of business trends and issues
- Augment your professional skills in business — from communication to collaboration
- Evaluate your personal values in light of ethical business and research behaviors
Discover how an online Doctor of Philosophy in Business from University of the Cumberlands can take your academic and research business career to new heights. Fill out the form on this page for more information.