Are you ready to turn your advanced knowledge and skill set in information systems security into a leadership role in this field? This executive degree program can expand on your current foundation of experience and education so you can pursue a greater scope of responsibility as a critical information gatekeeper.
Through the Executive Master of Science in Information Systems Security program, you can be equipped for:
- Developing and implementing security policies
- Managing compliance with federal regulations that apply to information security
- Creating disaster prevention and recovery plans
- Managing compliance with the various federal regulations that apply to information security such as Sarbanes-Oxley, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Recognizing and preventing problems that occur due to hardware, software and network configurations
This program is designed for students with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Security. Coursework can be completed in as few as two years.
If you’re ready for your next exciting career challenge, fill out the form on this page.