Take your coaching career to the next level with a Master of Science in Coaching from the University of the Cumberlands. You’ll learn what it takes to make a difference in the lives of athletes and in your career. With a solid academic curriculum on topics ranging from exercise physiology and fitness to team management strategies, you’ll have the expertise you need to be a successful coach in amateur, college or even professional sports.
Your program gives you the tools you need to:
- Develop an ethical and effective leadership style
- Help athletes physically and mentally prepare to reach their goals
- Game-plan and guide individual and team performance
- Perform health and fitness assessments
- Explore coaching or health and wellness careers
Plus, the skills you’ll gain in coaching individual and team performance can prepare you for a number of career fields not directly related to coaching, from directing school athletic departments to community health education.
If you’re interested in achieving meaningful victories in your coaching career, you owe it to yourself to fill out the form on this page. Take your place at the University of the Cumberlands, coach.