Educational professionals preparing to contribute widely in their careers – both academically and through the various leadership roles they’ll undertake – will be interested in University of the Cumberlands’ Ph.D. in Educational Leadership. The Ph.D. track in Leadership is generally seen as more theory- and research-intensive than a practitioner’s degree such as an Ed.D.
Through Cumberlands’ Ph.D. in Leadership program, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Expand your professional knowledge and understanding of counseling and educational theory
- Extend your mastery of research and its application to strategic problem-solving
- Strengthen your commitment to professional service and ethical decision-making
Goals of the program include:
- To develop critical and reflective thinking to facilitate institutional problem-solving and school or college improvement
- To nurture effective and ethical professional leadership at the college, school, district or unit level
- To strengthen content knowledge in a specialty area
If a terminal degree in Educational Leadership is something you’ve been considering, contact us today. We’ll get you the information you need.