Build on your initial nursing training and enhance your professional development as you prepare for a new career at University of the Cumberlands. Our online Bachelor of Science in Health Science – Nursing degree is an RN-BSN bridge program that can enhance your nursing skills and open the door to further career opportunities. This program is 100% online and can be completed in two years or less.
Students strengthen their skills through coursework and practical experiences, focusing on critical thinking, problem-solving and leadership development.
Goals of this program also include:
- To enhance student skills in community healthcare, child and family healthcare, adult healthcare and crisis care settings
- To nurture research resources for use in an evidence-based nursing practice
- To strengthen critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- To expand data management and communication skills
- To develop management and leadership strategies appropriate for the healthcare community
If you’re looking for a flexible and affordable RN-BSN program, contact University of the Cumberlands today.
If you’re ready to learn more about how advance your professional nursing training, UC’s RN-BSN program may be right for you. Fill out the form on this page for more information!